By Alex Constantine
Published by Feral House, USA, 1997
USED - Soft cover
Mind Control dwells in a virtual government obscured by C.I.A ‘Psyops’.
Mind Control inhabits a twilit zone of so-called ‘alien invasions’, ‘zombie killers’, ‘cult murder/suicides’, ‘remote viewing’ and ‘lone nut assassinations’.
Mind Control exists in a scientific netherworld with origins in the hearts of some of Nazi Germany’s most ruthless military scientists.
In ‘Virtual Government’;
- Drug and Mob connections to the Simpson murder
- Integration of Nazis into American intelligence
- CIA experiments on children
- The rise of Timothy McVeigh from robot to bomber
- Mind control within the US Postal Service and a hidden world of terror are revealed with intelligence, hard research and moral fury.